COVID-19 Taxi Hire Information
We Are Still Operating
Dorset Airport Transfers continue to provide our attentive and professional transport services across the UK, with additional measures in place to ensure you get to your destination safely.
We advise our Passengers take the following precautions when travelling with us in relation to COVID-19. Our advice is based on the latest UK Government COVID-19 guidance for the transport sector.
- We advise you not to travel with us if you are feeling unwell or are exhibiting symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- You may wear a face covering in an enclosed space where social distancing isn’t possible and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet. Taking care to use face coverings properly
- Our Drivers are instructed to sanitise all commonly-touched surfaces of their vehicles between journeys; you may however (with the driver’s permission) use your own disinfectant wipes for additional peace of mind
- Use tissues to catch coughs and sneezes and dispose of them safely after exiting the vehicle
- Maintain physical distance, not shaking hands with the driver or sitting next to them where there is available seating in the back
- Use hand sanitiser when appropriate and avoid touching your face
We advise our Drivers take the following precautions when fulfilling Journeys in relation to COVID-19. Our advice is based on the latest UK Government COVID-19 guidance for the transport sector.
- Drivers with symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) should self-isolate and inform us as soon as possible so we can find a replacement driver in a timely manner
- Although not required, you are welcome to wear an appropriate face mask; provided it will not inhibit your ability to drive safely
- Allow good external ventilation of the vehicle by keeping the car windows open where possible during trips
- You should clean your vehicle regularly using gloves and standard cleaning products, making sure to clean door handles and other areas that passengers may touch
- Ask permission before loading or unloading Passenger Luggage; cleaning your hands and/or using disposable gloves as necessary
- Use tissues to catch coughs and sneezes and dispose of them hygienically after exiting the vehicle
- Maintain physical distance with your Passenger, do not shake their hand to greet them and advise they sit in the back seat rather than in the front passenger seat
- Wash your hands regularly with soap or hand sanitiser and avoid touching your face
We aim to regularly update our advice and guidelines to ensure both our Passengers and Drivers are as safe as possible, and will revise this document to reflect changes to UK Government Guidelines that are made.